Sunday, May 6, 2012

Picture This Thrift Sale - Early Bird


I won the award for being the "Early Bird" at the Picture This - Thrift Sale.  I got there at 7:30am yesterday and the store opened at 10am.  This is a picture of me waiting and Leann the store owner popping out to chat with her crazy customer!  Dawn is behind the camera taking the picture.  I snagged this picture off of the "Picture This" blog.  So, thanks ladies for the picture, the fun sale and the memory!  It was a great morning to sit with my warm drink and magazine... with a little peace and quiet.  I need to give a big shout out to Eric here too.  He kept the 3 hooligans busy all day so that I could do this.  He even took them to the skate rink!  Love that man!

2 comments:

Picture This said...

You are sooo welcome...keeper of the donuts...hehehe

DawnW

zara said...

Hey nice post. I like it... cheers!