Saturday, July 14, 2012

Artiste Images - Gasp!! View all 700


Here is a link to the Cricut Page where you can view the entire handbook for the Artiste Cartridge: Artiste Handbook.  It takes a little bit to load because of all the images.  So, give it a moment.  Trust me it is worth the wait and you will not be dissapointed! There are so many things that I did not know I "needed" :)  The gift giving possibilities and creativity is endless!

Here is another sneak peek too.  I just can't help myself!  Here is the new Christmas Collection - Pears & Partridge (I am already planning 3 workshops- 25 Christmas Cards, scrapbook layouts and wait for it... An ADVENT Calendar. (Check back for a peek at this later in the week).  For now, here are some super cute trees (gift boxes) that you can cut with the Artiste Cartridge.

No comments: