Wednesday, August 29, 2012

And the winner is.....

BEV BLAIR

Congratulations Bev!  For those of you that visit my blog often, you know that I opt not to use the electronic "random sort".  I have 3 little people that like to choose numbers from 1 to whatever.  This time I asked Sydney for a number between 1-6.  This is the number of comments that I received on the Artiste Blog Hop Eye Candy Contest.  Sydney chose lucky number 6.  The 6th person to comment was Bev Blair.  So, congratulations Bev!  I have your email address.  So, I will be emailing you to find out your favorite current paperpack.  To everyone else....  Thanks for stopping by, commenting and check back on Friday.  I will be running another giveaway before my next blog hop release on Saturday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yea! thank you Sydney! and, of course, Maria a big thanks to you!